Illustration Wizard + Marketing Coordinator - Job Posting
Trademark Brewing® is seeking a Illustration Wizard and Marketing Coordinator for our production brewery and tap room, located in Long Beach, California. Skilled artists with design experience in relevant fields should apply.
Established in 2019, Trademark Brewing is a sustainable production scale brewery featuring a mash filter brewhouse and a busy taproom. Our Beerfolio includes a selection of approachable core products for broad distribution and a continuously evolving lineup of exciting and innovative styles for specialty accounts. Trademark Brewing stands for excellence and creativity in brewing, sustainable practices and diversity, and the craft lifestyle.
This roll includes Design and Illustration for various brewery marketing efforts. You will create art and illustration for packaging, merchandise, multi-channel marketing collateral, and Social Media.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- Must present an impressive portfolio of relevant work.
- Top-notch Adobe Illustrator skills are mandatory.
- Thorough knowledge of social media outlets, eg Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Copywriting and wordsmithing capabilities are a plus
- Complete Adobe Suite incl. Photoshop and video editing chops
- Photography and videography skills are a plus
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Obsessive attention to detail and punctuality
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- High School diploma
- Pass a post-offer background check
Working in conjunction with the Marketing Director, you will:
- Craft thoughtful, fun and interesting art for beer packaging.
- Create marketing materials for beer and related events.
- Create and program social media content and otherwise deploy and activate your awesomely-fresh marketing materials
- Operate social media accounts, including timely customer replies
- Update the company website and various online platforms.
- Create photo/video content of beer and related mech and events.
- Anticipate and respond to seasonal and holiday-related marketing opportunities
- Monitor social media content
- Track customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Establish relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
- Other tasks as needed
- Representing TMb at festival and events, and promoting our brand
- Positive and professional image, maintains energetic attitude with self, team and guests.
- Lift, move, pull, or carry 55lbs and move (160lb+) heavy objects, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Stand for 8-12 hours/day
- Ability to twist turn, reach, bend, stoop, kneel, climb as required
- Work in hot or cold, inside or outside environment for extended periods
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should describe your introduction and love for craft beer, and what you plan to bring to Trademark Brewing, and the word “wizard” in the subject line. Please include all relevant work history in your resume, including details about any formal training, and be sure to include professional and personal references.