Sales Rep - Los Angeles + Orange County
Trademark Brewing® is seeking an experienced Sales Representative and brand ambassador for our brewery located in Downtown Long Beach, California. Established Sales Professionals with experience in relevant fields should apply. 3 year (minimum) professional sales experience is required, and preference will be given to those with industry specific experience.
Established in 2019, Trademark Brewing is a sustainable production scale brewery featuring a mash filter brewhouse and a busy taproom. Our Beerfolio includes a selection of approachable core products for broad distribution and a continuously evolving lineup of exciting and innovative styles for specialty accounts. Trademark Brewing stands for excellence and creativity in brewing, sustainable practices and diversity, and the craft lifestyle.
As a sales rep, your primary responsibility is to increase the sales of Trademark Brewing brands. This includes direct responsibility for key on and off-premise accounts, making direct sales calls and educating the beer drinking public. You will also be involved in product planning and coordination with our promotional calendar.
As a growing brewery, we are seeking a candidate who can help lead us into our next phase of distribution to a wider audience and help grow our brand in the Southern California and Greater LA / OC Market.
- Sales experience and prior beer sales experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Active listening with social perspective, persuasion and negotiation capabilities.
- Self-starting with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Technology proficiency (PC/Mac, word processing, spreadsheet, cloud-based apps, etc.)
- Availability to work nights and weekends and work more than 40 hours per week.
- Ability to work “from the road” and remotely the majority of the time.
- Reside within reasonable distance of Long Beach, California.
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record.
- Outstanding sensory capabilities. Cicerone, or other beer certification preferred.
- Supplier or distributor experience preferred.
- Representing Trademark Brewing at special events and promoting our brand.
- Capable of lifting 55lbs and moving (160lb+) heavy objects using safe techniques.
- Ability to stand and be mobile for 8-12 hours/day.
- Work in challenging environments for extended periods.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive pay structure and benefits.
- Generous personal vehicle stipend or company car.
- Endless supply of amazing beer.
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should describe why you’re ready for this opportunity, the name of your middle school, and what you plan to bring to Trademark Brewing. Please include all relevant work history in your resume, including details about any formal training, and be sure to include professional and personal references.