Social Media Wizard + Events Coordinator - Job Posting
Trademark Brewing® is seeking a Social Media Wizard and Events Coordinator for our production brewery and tap room, located in Long Beach, California.
Our brewery is located at the top of Downtown Long Beach in an up and coming area with lots of redevelopment. The 3,000 sq/ft tasting room faces a major thoroughfare and a large outdoor patio on a private courtyard. We’re just 300’ from light rail and public transit, and we have a busy taproom. We invested in the neighborhood and are excited to grow our team.
Our Beerfolio is broken into three primary categories: everything hoppy, continental (German, UK, French, Belgian, etc), and barrel aged (big beers, sours and funk). We prefer to work smarter, not harder, while creating amazing beer with a focus on quality, consistency and innovation.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
- Thorough knowledge of social media outlets, eg Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Rad copywriting and wordsmithing capabilities
- Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing chops
- Photography and videography skills are a plus
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Obsessive attention to detail and punctuality
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- High School diploma
- Pass a post-offer background check
- Create and program social media content
- Manage social media accounts, including timely customer replies
- Anticipate and respond to seasonal and holiday-related marketing opportunities
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Monitoring all social media content
- Tracking the performance of the campaign
- Keeping up with technologies used in social media
- Using social media marketing tools
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Establishing relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
- Provide personal response to a variety of event inquires
- Meet guests for site visits and event-related tours
- Create estimates and contracts for private events
- Ability to think quick on their feet and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Other tasks as needed
- Representing TMb at festival and events, and promoting our brand
- Provide Tours of TMb
- Positive and professional image, maintains energetic attitude with self, guests and team
- Lift, move, pull, or carry 55lbs and move (160lb+) heavy objects, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Stand for 8-12 hours/day
- Ability to twist turn, reach, bend, stoop, kneel, climb as required
- Work in hot or cold, inside or outside environment for extended periods
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should describe your introduction and love for craft beer, and what you plan to bring to Trademark Brewing, and the word “wizard” in the subject line. Please include all relevant work history in your resume, including details about any formal training, and be sure to include professional and personal references.